23 October 2013

My Dream December

I'm very happy to tell you that I will be a contributor for My Dream December's online event !
I made detailed tutorial for making your own pockets mini album (entirely homemade)...

 

...And how to make your own embellishments...


...And more !

I will help you to dig in your stash for making your own december kit, and you might be surprised by how much you can do with what you already have !

I hope it will also remind you forgotten techniques, especially about stamping.
See you soon on My Dream December !



3 comments:

  1. This mini album looks amazing! Can't believe that it was totally handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this might be my first visit to your blog, and I love it! Wonderful projects, all of them. I see we are both big fans of Scrapbook & Cards Today. Love that magazine!

    ReplyDelete