28 October 2013

Use your eyelets ! (Use your stuff challenge)

This week on Use your stuff blog,  Amanda challenges you to use your eyelets !

 http://useyourstuff.blogspot.fr/

Cette semaine sur le blog de "Use your stuff", Amanda vous propose d'utiliser vos œillets... J'aime toujours beaucoup les miens, alors j'ai décidé de fabriquer un mini album avec les œillets utilisés d'une façon différente sur chaque page !

I still love my eyelets, so I decided to make a mini album with a different way for using them on every page.

scrapbooking mini album
Supplies used : Patterned papers by Imaginisce - Stamps by Imaginisce (tree, banner), Bloomini, Toga, EsKiss Design, Katzelkraft and Scraposphère) - Dies by Quickutz (Santa's workshop "album"), Kesi'art (title) and My Favorite Things (clouds) - Edge punch by EK Success -  Eyelets, twine and pens.

I used eyelets to bind my covers, to reinforce the hole of a tag, to slip some twine into it, to hang a banner, to decorate the middle of an embellishment (flower...) or to embellish a patterned paper (here in the middle of the cameras), to make a border, to fasten my photo in each corner (also very useful for vellum), to close a mini envelope.

Scrapbooking eyelets


J'ai donc utilisé mes œillets pour relier mon album, pour renforcer le trou de l'étiquette, pour enfiler une ficelle, pour accrocher des fanions, pour décorer le centre d'un embellissement (fleur...) ou pour décorer un papier imprimé (ici le milieu de l'appareil photo), pour faire une bordure, pour fixer ma photo par ses quatre coins (très pratique aussi pour fixer du calque), pour fermer ma mini enveloppe.
Alors, qu'allez vous faire avec vos œillets ? Venez jouer avec nous sur le blog d'Use Your Stuff !

So, what will you do with your eyelets ? Let's play with us on Use Your Stuff blog !




22 comments:

  1. Wow! So many great eyelet ideas, very cute mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute mini and such fantastic ways to use eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mini and such great ideas for using eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mini! Love how many ways you used eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini-book is so very cute. You were very creative with the eyelets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love all your different ways to use eyelets. I think we all have so many of them. Love your mini album
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful album and wow...what wonderful ways to use those eyelets. I have a ton just sitting around here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice little project and you used those eyelets so wonderfully, who doesn't have a ton of them sitting around waiting to be used. Think I will add this challenge to my to do list. TF

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, I love all the bright colors & that woodgrain envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use to LOVE my eyelets, I don't think I have ANY at all now :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all great ideas, I especially love your use for them in the middle of the camera lens! I hate eyelets, I can never get them to set right! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work! I don't have many eyelets left!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love all the uses of eyelets you displayed here! I hadn't thought of doing the one for embellishing the center of a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous mini book Isbaha! You have certainly displayed many ways to use Eyelets and in such a seamless way too! Your funky paper and embellishments perfectly suit your book which I think will become mush used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a cool idea.. I have hundreds of them from when they were so popular. A good way to use them... I love the punch that you used for the stripey border on each page. Please can you tell me whose it is "D Beautiful project. Love your blog - so you have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !
      The edge punch is by EK Success "Round binding edge".

      Delete
  16. Hi Ishaba! Thank you for visiting my blog the other day! Your kind words meant so much to me :)
    This mini album is just gorgeous, I love how you left some empty space around journaling - that is so sweet and its easy to read it. I also like very much the colors you have used, so fresh and colorful!
    :)

    I definetily will come back here again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merci de ta visite Isbaha, et je dois dire que ton blog est une belle surprise. J'aime bien toutes les trouvailles avec les oeillets de ce mini et l'idée de ce site de challenge. J'aime aussi beaucoup les cartes que tu fais (celles que j'ai eu le temps de voir:).

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! What a wonderful mini and so many creative and clever ways to use those eyelets, I especially love the one on the camera!

    ReplyDelete