12 December 2013

A card with paper strips

For these cards, I was inspired by a french forum ("The Coffee Scrap") : using paper strips (or washi tape). I also used the sketch #9 by Kelly Holifield (from Sketch-N-Scrap) :



scrapbooking cards


Supplies used : 
Papers : cardstocks by Bazzill,  patterned papers by Carta Bella (collection "Winter Fun"), glittered paper by American Crafts -Tools : dies by Kesi'art (stars) and stamp by Denim Tampons (sentiment) - Embellishments : pins by Rayher, crystals by Artemio, Baker's twine and machine sewing.



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nomination, love the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isbaha. I hope all is well in your world? Your cards are delightful with a vintage modern feel to them that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just Perfect.....I love the strips of torn paper and pretty cluster of pins and stars. Thank you so much for the nominating me for an award..what an honor. Have a fabulous day, hugs.

    ReplyDelete