16 December 2013

Do you like ribbon ? Let's play with us on Use Your Stuff blog !

 http://useyourstuff.blogspot.fr/

I love ribbon more than washi tape ! And my favorite use is to fold it onto a glue line, then to hold it with machine sewing :

Papers : cardstock by Toga, glittered paper by American Crafts and patterned papers by Pink Paisley (collection "Snow village") - Alphabets : dies by Quickutz ("Banana split" and "Flirt") and by Toga ("Lola") - Tools : edge punch by Martha Stewart ("doily lace"), hearts dies by Lawn Fawn and tab die by Quickutz - Embellishments : ribbon, brads and machine 
sewing. 

The title reads "Santa's little helpers family".

My second favorite use is to tie a bow, like on this card that I made for an inspiration challenge on a french blog ("Little scrap") :

scrapbooking card
Papers : cardstock by Toga, glittered paper by American Crafts and patterned papers by Pink Paisley (collection "Snow village") -  Tools : dies by Kesi'art (stars) and Quickutz (scalloped circle), and stamp by Katzelkraft - Embellishments : ribbon and machine sewing.

And you, what is your favorite use with ribbon ? Share with us on Use Your Stuff Blog !



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout .......love your pretty card Too! The first technique with ribbon is a favourite of mine too! I've just completed a card today with the glue and ribbon. Thanks for sharing...I always enjoy visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stitching with the ribbon and the hearts. What a fun picture !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are beautiful! I'm not a ribbon person, but I can see why you like the soft touch it can add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tons of ribbon, seems our creativity goes through statges and ribbon certainly was one of them. I do use most of mine on cards though but not as much as I used to. Loved your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to just staple down little strips of it :) I love the papers you used and just used them this weekend - so pretty! I love your little bits like the hearts sewn in and your title letters. Wonderful use of ribbon for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh your layout is so cute! Love the photos!!
    And your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute :)
    Love everything about it :) Such a lovely color combination!

    - L
    livelovescrap.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When your children are grown they will look back in wonder at your layout. I am sure they will all have a memory. Love your post today Isbaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stitched ribbon! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card. I love all the little touches!

    ReplyDelete