17 December 2013

More season's greetings cards...

 http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.fr/

Did you know that Sketch-N-Scrap is hosting its first online crop ? And you have until midnight, CST on December 21st to link up and perhaps win prizes !

I will play, but I didn't finish my own projects... However, I would like to share with you this set of cards inspired by an old sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap :

scrapbooking cards
Papers : Cardstock by Bazzill, glittered paper by American Crafts, patterened papers by Carta Bella (collection "Winter fun") and vellum - Tools : hearts dies by Kesi'art and label die by Quickutz - Stamps : Katzelkaft + Stampendous white embossing powder- Embellishments : ribbon, pins and machine sewing.

Actually, it was their very first card sketch :


Good luck to everybody !



3 comments:

  1. I will not have the time to play, but thanks for the information. Nice use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your blog. I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete