20 December 2013

Recipe challenge with Sketch-N-Scrap

 http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.fr/

The online crop on Sketch-N-Scrap is almost finished, and I participated to the recipe challenge :
WOULD YOU RATHER:
1) use a sketch on your creative project OR go it on your own with your own design? My own design.
2) use card stock as your background OR use a patterned background? Patterned background (even if only a frame shows up).
3) use stamps OR stickers on your project? Stamp (thank you Paperpilekitten for this cute camera stamp !).
4) use squares/rectangles OR circles on your project? Squares and rectangles.
5) use your own handwriting OR a typed sentiment or journaling on your project? My own handwriting.
6) Used a punched border OR a washi tape border on your project? A punched border.
7) Use enamel dots OR rhinestones on your project? Rhinestones.


Supplies : Papers : cardstock by Toga, patterned papers by Pink Paisley (collection "Snow village") and vellum- Alphabet : Quickutz die ("Blossom") + Glossy accent by Ranger - Tools : edge punch by Martha Stewart ("Doily lace") - Embellishments : snowflake and tab dies by Quickutz, star die by Kesi'art and rhinestones by Artemio - Other : camera stamp (brand unknown), ribbon and machine sewing.

The title reads "Little rascal".

Don't forget that you still have until tomorrow to play !



12 comments:

  1. Great page design! Love the placement of the pictures and the colors are just wonderful with the touch of vellum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids ! My youngest said to me "Tu n'as pas le droit" (you have no rights to do that). Lucky them to have us as parents...
    I wish I had time to play (flying tomorrow). You did a great job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the stitching and the little houses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fun LO! Love the colors and cute pics. Just loving it!!! WTG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout! I love the big title, the colors and the camera embellishments are just adorable! Thanks for cropping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout, love everything about it! Oh, you inspired me to use ribbon on a page in my DD the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your colour combo Solange and such sweet photo's. I enjoyed this game too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Love the use of the vellum! So glad you were about to crop with us at SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the punching work and papers!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love all of the embellishments, and the photos are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from Stacey's BPC class, and I just wanted to let you know, I think your stuff is beautiful and amazing! You have a wonderful blog! Thanks for sharing! Your link to your blog, didn't link correctly so you may want to fix it so others in class can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete