21 December 2013

Season's greetings

Tell me that I am not the only one who still have lots of cards to make/send ? For this one, I was inspired by the december Sketch-N-Scrap sketch :

cardmaking pink paisley
Supplies : Papers : cardstock by Toga and patterned papers by Pink Paisley (collection "Snow village") - Embellishments : pearls by Artemio and ribbon - Tools : star dies by Kesi'art - Stamp : Artemio - Other : felt, twine and machine sewing.

 I used a big gold ribbon in my favorite way : folded and stitched (ribbon is also this week's inspiration on Use Your Stuff blog). The little white star is cut into felt.



15 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the texture on this card Solange. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the stars, great mix of papers and love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used your ribbon. Great idea for a wide ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this card when I saw it on Facebook, you are just so talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful job! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Love the ribbon and stars. WTG!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card Solange! You really rocked that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the softness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Oh, I love that background paper! Also, I love your new blog design! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty holiday card. I love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete